UGC Recruitment 2019
Name of post : Deputy Secretary And Education Officer
Short Information : University Grants Commission (UGC) has asked for application for the Deputy Secretary, Education Officer, if you. If you qualify for this post, then you can submit the application online.
Applicants will have to fill up four steps to apply. You can use the browser of latest version Google chrome, IE7, Mozilla firefox. You can now apply online to 6 posts by 12/04/2019
|UGC Recruitment 2019 |
University Grants Commission
|Last date for applying online||05 April 2019|
|Last date for sending hard copy||12 April 2019|
- Age : 45 years
- Age as on : 12 April 2019
Details of vacancy – Total Post : 6
|Name of The post||Number of post||Pay scale|
|Deputy Secretary||(UR-01,OBC-1, SC-1 (backlog vacancy), ST-1)||Pay Level-12 Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-|
|Education Officer||(UR-01, UR/EWS-01)||Pay Level-11 Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-|
( Any Post Graduate)
- Master degree in first class of a recognized university with a good academic record
- Teaching at the University of higher education or college or educational administration / research for at least 7 years experience
Job Location : new Delhi
How to Apply
- Visit the ugc website to apply. And click apply. Now the personal information form will open. All options are correct – after filling, click on next. Upload the passport size photo on this page.
- This form is to fill the qualification information.
- It has to submit complete and employment Information on
- After the final announcement the application has to be submitted. Now you can print the application online. For more information, read the guide line in the notice.
|Apply online for Deputy Secretary||Click here|
|Apply online for Education Officer||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Login page||Click here|